Opening during COVID
We have been busy ensuring that our premises are Covid-19 Response Approved, and we have also made some changes to how we are going to operate after reading our member’s survey responses. Below is a summary of what is available now. However, we aim to review this regularly and make changes where appropriate.
- Monday to Friday from 11am – 7pm
- Saturday and Sunday CLOSED
Facilities and Activities
- The gym is open however capacity will be limited to 36 people at a time. At the moment you will not be able to book a place – entry is on first come basis. However, we may introduce this later, if necessary.
- Upstairs rear changing rooms, showers, toilets and lockers are available, with social distancing in place.
- Some other toilets are open, please check for details at reception when you visit.
- Tennis courts are open and must be booked as normal.
- The Spinning Studio and studios 1 and 2 are CLOSED
- NO towels are available
- Football Pitchs remain closed.
We are fully compliant with the new guidelines for gyms issued by Public Health England. All staff have been fully trained on regular cleaning and ventilation protocols, capacity management and social distancing. Hand sanitiser and disinfectant sprays will be readily available. Floor markings and signage will help direct customers.
Find out more about gym re-openings and Covid in the UK Active Covid 19 Q+A leaflet.
Please help us to keep everybody safe and do not attend the gym if you are unwell.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!