Opening during COVID
We have been busy ensuring that our premises are Covid-19 Response Approved, and we have also made some changes to how we are going to operate after reading our member’s survey responses. Below is a summary of what is available now. However, we aim to review this regularly and make changes where appropriate.
Please come Gym Ready so you don’t need to use the changing rooms before or after exercise. Whilst they are open space is very limited
- We are now closed until further notice
Facilities and Activities
- The gym is open however capacity will be limited to 36 people at a time. At the moment you will not be able to book a place – entry is on first come basis. However, we may introduce this later, if necessary.
- Upstairs rear changing rooms, showers, toilets and lockers are available, with social distancing in place.
- Some other toilets are also open, please check for details at reception when you visit.
- Tennis courts are open and must be booked as normal.
- Football Pitches Now open and can be booked as normal.
- Corridors and stairwells have movement guidelines in place which we ask you to observe.
- Studio 1 is open for certain bookings (Weighted Sledge, Battle Ropes, PlyoBoxes and Nuts are available to book)
- The Spinning Studio and studio 2 are closed
- NO towels are available
- Please bring a water bottle for your visit as drinks fountains are bottle fill only
We are fully compliant with the new guidelines for gyms issued by Public Health England. All staff have been fully trained on regular cleaning and ventilation protocols, capacity management and social distancing. Hand sanitiser and disinfectant sprays will be readily available. Floor markings and signage will help direct customers.
If you would like a copy of our risk assessments then please email Colombodm@jubileehalltrust.org
Find out more about gym re-openings and Covid in the UK Active Covid 19 Q+A leaflet.
Please help us to keep everybody safe and do not attend the gym if you are unwell.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!